Invest in a Healthy Lifestyle – start Losing Weight the Natural Way.
Look Good, Feel Good and Beam with Confidence
I am a Clinical Hypnotherapist, specially trained in weight loss. I will help you become aware of the reasons why you are struggling with your weight, how to take back control, and lose weight in a safe, natural way, then maintain your ideal weight. Yes, you can Lose Weight Naturally.
Call Me direct on 9300 6026 and I will speak to you personally about your weight loss goal. I specialise in helping people lose weight.
The Safe, Natural Way to Weight Loss
It’s not magic, hypnosis is simply a normal, natural way of using the power of your own mind in a specialised way to help you lose weight and maintain your ideal weight. Hypnosis is effective in communicating with your sub-conscious mind and can help you acheive your ideal weight naturally.
No starving yourself with diets. No taking pills. No surgery.
Call me on 9300 6026 to inquire how I can help you Lose Weight and beam with confidence.
For many people losing weight is essential if they are to avoid chronic health problems.
Your Personal Hypnotherapy Weight Loss Assessment
The initial assessment is important as it will help me to develop your Personal Hypnotherapy Weight Loss Programme for you that will help you:
- Understand your current dietary lifestyle;
- Understand and learn how to adjust your dietary lifestyle;
- Develop your personal motivational tools to keep yourself ‘on track’ to lose weight and achieve your desired weight;
- Develop the ability to separate emotions from food rewards
- Develop self confidence in your ability to stay in control and maintain your ideal weight
Many people find losing weight difficult and will try a variety of diets which help them initially to lose weight but very few people stay on the diet and slowly regain the weight they have lost or, in many cases, actually put on more weight than before. It is estimated that up to 95% of diets fail within the first year. There has to be a reason behind these depressing statistics.
Why Do Diets Fail?
The average person is focused on getting the weight off fast and for this reason many are willing to trial any new diet they think might work for them. Unfortunately, many dieting plans ignore the relationship between food and emotion, or between food and behaviour or between food and situation, etc. Have you ever told yourself ” well, I’ve been ‘good’ all week so going to the party and having a few drinks and potato chips isn’t going to hurt me”, fine, but unless you have the inbuilt ability to return to your normal eating plan, before long, the ‘diet’ fails yet again.
Without adequate preparation many people will suffer pangs of hunger, food cravings, irritability, mood swings and live each day in self inflicted misery, deciding then that enough is enough and go back to their ‘normal’ eating patterns and of course, gradually increasing their weight. It needn’t be like this.
Is Excess Weight Harmful to My Health?
Yes! Excess weight and obesity have been associated with an increased risk for numerous health conditions, including:
heart disease, high blood pressure, stroke, diabetes, and elevated blood cholesterol levels.
Maintenance of a healthy body weight is important for maintaining both physical and emotional well-being. Many health problems can be avoided.
Act Now to Safeguard Your Health Please phone Elaine Walker on 9300 6026
Do You Know Your Eating Patterns?
Consider this crucial point: If we go on a diet we will come off a diet – and then feel we have failed, when we feel that we have failed, emotionally we can feel quite depressed and fill ourselves with thoughts of “I just can’t do it, I’m useless” etc. Let’s look at this from a different angle. First and foremost – understand your eating patterns:
WHEN do you eat?
WHERE do you eat?
HOW do you eat?
WHY do you eat? Do you:
- chew your food thoroughly and savour each mouthful?
- Cram as much food as possible into your mouth and eat as quickly as you can?
- eat on the run?
- reward yourself with food?
- eat when you are feeling troubled and stressed?
- eat snacks between main meals?
- reward your children with food?
- give your children a snack so that you too can enjoy a treat? By understanding your eating patterns you are one step ahead in being able to change your dietary habits and acheive your desired weight but this isn’t easy to do on your own, this is where Hypnotherapy plays a vital role.